Customer Success Engineer Intern
At Beekeeper, we are enabling frontline success by providing workers with the tools necessary for them to be more effective in their jobs and have a better quality of life.
As a Customer Success Engineer Intern, you are responsible for working with our customers to plan, design and launch their technical implementation of Beekeeper. You have a technical background and you enjoy working directly with customers to overcome their challenges by bringing meaningful solutions.
You are self-directed and collaborate closely with sales, product management, and engineering to overcome challenges.
The ideal candidate has a technical aptitude with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. You identify with our values and behaviors and excel in problem-solving and overcoming challenges.
- Deliver technical implementations while training and inspiring customers on Beekeeper capabilities
- Manage the technical rollout of a customer during their onboarding phase involving setting clear timelines, communicating roles and responsibilities with the project team, advising on and finalizing app structure, and testing the final setup with the customer
- Install and configure Marketplace apps, including the various user management apps
- Be the voice of the customer and act as a liaison between customers, customer success team, product and engineering teams on product enhancements
- Support pre-sales and post sales by consulting with technical solutions
- Actively seek out continuous improvement in solution implementation and delivery
- Contribute and build technical knowledge within the customer success team by providing training for new tooling, processes or product-specific procedures
What we look for in you
- You have at least 0-1 year of previous technical development, sales engineering experience ideally from software / SaaS environment
- You understand technologies around integration, e.g. SSO (especially SAML2.0), system synchronization (especially SFTP & batch workloads) as well as APIs (especially REST & JSON)
- Must demonstrate development experience in Python
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a strong ability to communicate clearly technical concepts using a non-technical language
- A curious and learning attitude, with a strong bias towards action and results
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Engineering, STEM-related field preferred though not required
- Professional proficiency in German required
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or your picture on the CV! We are looking forward to your application 🙂!