Senior Product Manager, Platform and Integrations (Remote, PL)
Beekeeper is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager, Platform and Integrations with a passion for improving the experience and business value of communication professionals and end-users who depend on our products in their daily work. This is a unique opportunity to lead a cross-functional team, or swarm as we call it, focused on delivering a product that melds consumer-grade user-experience with enterprise-level functionality, with particular focus on integrations with 3rd party in use by our customers.
A key to the success of this role is to develop a deep understanding of both organizational objectives as well as user and customer needs to help shape and execute our product strategy.
- Drive the strategy of your product area and contribute to the overall product strategy
- Manage and prioritize the swarm’s roadmap to “move the needle” on our KPIs
- Regularly talk to customers, users, partners, developers and other stakeholders, collect their insights and turn them into solutions that provide real business value
- End-to-end ownership of delivering product enhancements and 3rd party integrations:
- Lead the solution discovery and validation with Product Design and Engineering to solve customer pains and create business value
- Define scope and requirements
- Manage communication and expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare go-to-market plans with Product Marketing
- Own product changes from beginning to end and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure your changes gain momentum and meet targets
- Identify and propose improvements for scaling our integration platform as well as our processes and closely collaborate with the relevant teams to advance them
- Track industry trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy and collaborate with product marketing to support new offerings
- Elegantly shape and manage all external and internal stakeholders’ expectations and set them up for success
Who you are
- A track record of minimum 5 years of successfully managing software products
- Experience in delivering successful integrations with 3rd party software
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills in order to use data to drive your product decisions
- Strong lateral leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Business-level fluency in English
- Degree in computer science, engineering
- Relevant experience as a product manager in a high-growth SaaS company
- Basic understanding of behavioral psychology
- Experience with typical architectures & technologies around integrations
- International work experience in our key markets North America, EMEA
- Experience in managing and coaching other product managers
What we offer
- A competitive base salary
- A great career trajectory
- An amazing team with 30+ nationalities
- Eager to learn? We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement
- Private health care package with Luxmed
- Multisport Benefit card
- Creative Allowance
- 26 days of annual leave plus 2 Mental Health days brings you to 28 paid holidays per year
- Sabbatical Program – 1 month paid leave at 3, 5, 10 year tenure
- Laptop for work purposes
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
Beekeeper has been recognised as one of four companies that are "soon-to-become unicorn" in Poland, and received the Soonicorn Club Awards 2023 by Tracxn.
Check out our Technology Blog for latest articles.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or your picture on the CV. We are looking forward to your application!