Senior Product Designer (Switzerland)
As a Senior Product Designer you will work on how our users experience our product. Starting from a holistic understanding of our problem space and our different users, to discovering different solutions, delivering meaningful user experiences, and making our product and customers more successful.
Product designers work closely with our product, engineering and growth teams, balancing the different needs, and driving our vision forward. We’re a deeply user-centered and data driven organization and as a senior product designer you’ll build an understanding of our users’ needs and intentions, as a basis to evolve our product further.
- Execute on all phases of the design process— from conducting research, over quick prototypes to creating production-ready designs.
- Help identify and prioritize impactful features through research and workshops, and consistently sharing the outcomes within the organization.
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to develop viable concepts.
- Guide the design function to maintain design consistency and coherence across products, and raise our overall level of product design.
What we look for in you
- Proven fluency in both German and English (C1 or higher).
- 5+ years of professional experience designing digital products for web and mobile, preferably in B2B and/or SaaS companies.
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of the human-centered design process, as well as the ability to balance UX and business needs.
- You are great at collaborating and communicating with peers, customers, users... Working with different stakeholders means you have to be a great collaborator and communicator.
- You are comfortable with planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing, and communicating research, and turning the output into digestible reports that can drive informed product design decisions.
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland. This is a full-time in-house position.
Why you should join our team
- You will help hundreds of thousands of frontline workers be happier at work while contributing to the strategy to make frontline businesses thrive
- You will be encouraged and empowered to optimize our product design practices where you feel the strongest: your voice will be heard
- You’ll help us develop a deeper and broader understanding of our users’ needs and how they can support our business goals
- You’ll take part of a unique challenge for a senior product designer: to play a key role in a team that is trusted to transform the UX maturity at the organization
- You’ll drive cross-functional initiatives that go beyond the product organization and involve CS, Marketing, Sales and more
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Phone & Home Internet costs reimbursement up to 80 CHF/month
- Home office set-up reimbursement up to 400 CHF
- Personal Learning & Development Budget of 1500 USD/year + 3 paid days/year for L&D activities
- Sabbatical Program – 1 month paid leave at 3, 5, 10 year tenure
- Pension scheme plan with 3 options to choose from
- 25 days of annual leave/year
- Maternity leave 16 weeks full pay
- Paternity leave 4 weeks full pay
- Every employee is entitled to take 1 Mental Health day (paid) per half-year
- Access to Corporate Benefits platform (discounts on selected products and services)
- Weekly remote German classes
- Laptop for work purposes
- Hybrid working model
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or your picture on the CV. We are looking forward to your application!