Product Support Specialist (L1) with Spanish
Are you a skilled problem-solver looking for an exciting challenge? Beekeeper is seeking an experienced Product Support Specialist with Spanish & English to join our dynamic team and assist our end-users mostly consisting of critical Frontline Workers! As a Product Support Specialist, you will solve customers’ product issues, perform advanced troubleshooting, and contribute to the excellent satisfaction score the support team currently enjoys.
- Provide World-Class technical support to our end-users in both Spanish & English.
- Solve issues within Level 1 Support-scope of work.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on Beekeeper’s Frontline Success System.
- Identify process improvements to our Support Environment.
- Participate in on-call support rotation to provide after-hours support.
Who are you?
- I'm customer-focused: As a Support Specialist, I interact with customers daily, providing solutions to their problems.
- I'm tech-savvy: I have a diverse skill set that allows me to troubleshoot inside different types of browsers and I am no stranger to web-based solutions.
- I'm fluent in Spanish & English: This is a must-have skill for me as a Support Specialist in this role.
- I'm solution-oriented: I have a 'can-do' attitude and am motivated to solve complex product issues.
- I have excellent problem-solving skills: I'm able to think on my feet.
- I have strong communication skills: I communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively to non-technical stakeholders as a Support Specialist.
- Min. 3 years of experience working in a similar role in an international software (SaaS, 20M+) company, preferably within a mobile first technology environment.
- Previous experience with Zendesk.
- Additional certification in ITIL, Microsoft or Cisco.
What we offer
- A competitive base salary
- Hybrid model of work
- A great career trajectory
- An amazing team with 30+ nationalities
- Eager to learn? We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement
- Private health care package with Luxmed
- Multisport Benefit card
- Creative Allowance
- 26 days of annual leave plus 2 Mental Health days brings you to 28 paid holidays per year
- Sabbatical Program – 1 month paid leave at 3, 5, 10 year tenure
- Laptop for work purposes
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
Beekeeper has been recognised as one of four companies that are "soon-to-become unicorn" in Poland, and received the Soonicorn Club Awards 2023 by Tracxn.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or your picture on the CV. We are looking forward to your application!