Boundless is shaping what great global employment looks like. With Boundless, our goal is to remove all barriers to international employment around the world - knowledge, compliance, and cost. We are levelling the playing field across the global jobs market and making it easier for employees to access well paid opportunities from wherever they call home.
The Boundless product is more than just the software that onboards and manages payroll for employees; our product offering revolves around delivering compliant employment. For each country that we cover, we provide employment contracts, communicate important employment obligations, and guide our customers on how to be a ‘good’ employer based on the culture in that country. Key users of the product are, of course, the customer and the employee but also in-country partners (payroll, benefits, etc) and Boundless payroll and HR teams.
As the foundational Product Manager at Boundless, you will be responsible for advocating for all our users. You will be reporting into our CPTO and will be working alongside all our internal stakeholders to deliver on the product pipeline. This is an exciting time to join a growing team and be the person shaping the growth.
For this Product Manager position, we are offering a base salary of €100,000 plus equity. This position, whilst remote, will be based within a European timezone.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Aligning internal stakeholders on the vision for our product and creating an actionable strategy for bringing it to production.
- Understand the problems you are working on through research and talking to users. Framing these problems for the rest of the product team.
- Translating designs into actionable specifications to feed into the engineering backlog. Implementing phased approaches for larger pieces of work.
- Owning the delivery and management of feature release in conjunction with the marketing and customer experience teams.
- Defining and tracking success criteria for features.
- QA strategy and planning alongside CPTO.
Interesting Projects on the Product Roadmap for 2024
- HR Ecosystem Integrations
- Core Benefits Module
- Payroll and HR Compliance Tooling
- UX improvements across all core functionality