Ops Training Assistant (Remote)
LawnStarter is looking for a Training Assistant to join our team! We are a fast-paced technology startup based in Austin, Texas, so joining now is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in helping to scale this company. We're looking for energetic individuals who have a passion for teaching. If you want to take ownership of your work and help build something cool, then keep reading.
You'll be joining our Quality Assurance and Training team. It will be your responsibility to learn company processes and policies in order to teach new hire agents. In this position, you will be required to attend several meetings with multiple departments. From those meetings, you will be responsible for creating any new training that needs to be implemented in the rest of the department. This position will also assist with updating and maintaining our Training Database.
- Must have Call Center Training experience, a minimum of 1 year experience
- Experience with creating training documents, exams, and quizzes
- Experience with Google Suite programs (Or the Microsoft Equivalent)
- Experience with AWS (a plus)
- Experience with Zendesk (a plus)
- Must have a webcam and be comfortable being on camera
- Ability to provide constructive coaching and feedback
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Performs tasks with a high degree of accuracy
LawnStarter is scaling aggressively. If you're interested in working at a lean startup, then there's no better place to be than LawnStarter. We offer all the usual startup perks but we'd rather entice you with the opportunity to work with a great company. Working at a startup shouldn't be about the free swag -- it should be about being a part of something extraordinary.