Part Time Customer Support Representative
LawnStarter is the leading on-demand platform for lawn care and landscaping services in the US, and our vision is to be the one-stop shop for all outdoor home services. Over the past 8 years, we’ve grown to 120 metro areas, raised $30 million in funding, and acquired our biggest competitor, solidifying our leadership in the space.
- Rotation between inbound and call back queue calls, chat, email support.
- In this Part-Time position, you will be taking over 200 contacts a week. These will be supporting both our customers and our providers on various operations-related issues. Our average handle time is around 10 minutes
- You will explain our services and policies, work to create a great service experience, and provide support for app navigation, payment details, scheduling, and issue resolution.
- You should have an understanding of how to connect with an individual and be skilled at problem-solving, building rapport, and offering empathy.
What we are looking for:
- Empathetic to customers, knows how to use soft skills to establish rapport and diffuse difficult situations.
- Ability to work efficiently and creatively to solve problems by utilizing all available tools and resources.
- Active listener who can interpret a problem, determine an approach to solve, and main call control.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule
- Adaptable to change
- High productivity at defined proficiency levels
- Willingness to receive and act on feedback from the leadership team
- Works with integrity and collaborates with team.
Working Hours and Shift Options:
- We offer a few different shift options for you to choose which one fits best for the Part-Time position. This position will be 10-20 hours per week with the following shift options available:
- Monday through Friday: 8a - 11a CST
- Monday through Friday: 5p - 7p CST