Enterprise Business Development Representative
We’re passionate team building the technology to power the future of commerce. Our B2B SaaS platform helps the world’s fastest-growing brands and retailers, including L’Oreal, IL MAKIAGE, La Colombe Coffee, and Petsmart, remove friction from their customer experience with subscriptions experiences- shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Ordergroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented people who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If you’re motivated by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly!
We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to influence our sales process and develop expert selling skills.
As an Enterprise SDR, you’ll work with the sales and marketing teams to engage the biggest names in ecommerce and retail to help them turn one-time transactions into high-value subscribers. You’ll become an expert in our business and product to identify prospects’ pains and opportunities in order to consult them on growth potential and drive pipeline.
Not only will you be working with a passionate, hardworking and fun team but you’ll learn every day and can grow into in sales, marketing, partner or leadership roles if you consistently meet and exceed goals and show potential beyond your role.
What you will do:
- Identify enterprise accounts that are great fit for subscriptions and effectively turn account research into high-quality outreach.
- Engage key contacts to create curiosity, build rapport, turning relationships into sales pipeline.
- Partner with Account Executives to build account plans that maximize reply rates and book demos.
- Utilizing industry knowledge to develop highly personalized outreach that maximizes reply rates and identify high-potential accounts.
- Qualify potential opportunities and drive interest that turns into sales in discovery calls.
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales or business development role.
- Curious and consultative: you ask questions and establish strategic relationships through thoughtful engagement.
- Drive for results: you take initiative, you’re action oriented, and ambitious. You're looking for a steep growth trajectory where you can own you’re own success and overachieve against measurable performance goals.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable: we’re a fast moving start-up and change happens regularly. You thrive in ambiguity and aren’t knocked off balance by the unexpected.
- Cool under pressure: you’re composed and can be counted on to effectively handle objections and problems. You’ve experienced adversity and turned that into opportunities.
- Setting the game plan: you’re good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done and understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a fast-growing startups in the SaaS space.
- Familiarity with sales platforms like Salesforce and Outreach (or similar).
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised over $100M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world
- Hundreds of customers including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, Petsmart, L’Oreal, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, KIND Snacks, La Colombe Coffee, Tula, and many more
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions transformed the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove’s SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Our deep integrations with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, coupled with machine learning has helped us processbillions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!
At Ordergroove, we want to hire, develop and retain the best talent, making Ordergroove a top destination to grow your career.
The pay transparency law is a way of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment. It is also a way to share what we think is a reasonable, equitable and competitive compensation structure for the roles on our team.
The total compensation range (base + monthly bonus) for this role is between $80,000 and $105,000.