Strategic Customer Success Manager
We’re passionate marketers, thoughtleaders, and innovators building the technology to put relationships at the center of commerce. Our B2B SaaS platform helps leading retailers and brands like The Honest Company, Dollar Shave Club, OLLY, L’Oreal, Peet's Coffee, PetSmart, and more remove friction from the customer experience to grow repeatable revenue through subscription experiences. We help shift consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lasting, highly profitable relationships. Ordergroove is the leading technology for subscriptions across the eCommerce ecosystem, including Shopify, BigCommerce, Salesforce, Adobe Commerce, Magento, and other platforms.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading…
Ordergroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented people who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If you’re motivated by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly!
Working on the Customer Success Team requires a passion for building solid client relationships and becoming our clients’ most valuable partner. We are a close-knit team that takes pride in our work and loves working together. We are client obsessed and are willing to go the extra mile for our clients. The Strategic Customer Success Manager owns the post-sales experience and works directly with our clients to understand their business and partner with them to ensure their success. As a Strategic Customer Success Manager, you will use your consultative and relationship-building skills to deliver strategic recommendations, best practices and expertise to our clients. Are you ready to join us?
- Develop a deep understanding of your client’s businesses, including their objectives and success criteria for a relationship commerce program and how it fits into their long-term and short-term goals
- Understand your client’s organizational landscape, identifying key stakeholders and build solid relationships with client operating partners
- Anticipate client needs, identify key activities needed to push results, identify interdependencies and development and management of project plans to ensure delivery of timely, high quality client programs and excellent client service
- Educate clients on best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to steer relationship commerce program KPIs and exceed their business objectives
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your client’s subscription program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will maximize program results
- Participate in and provide guidance for innovative cross-functional projects for your clients
- Support internal team members and share best practices to ensure that Client Success team goals are met
- BS / BA degree required
- 3-6+ years of client management / vendor management experience ideally with some experience working in SaaS retail-tech or mar-tech
- Experience project managing complex initiatives and campaigns from inception to launch to evaluation and optimization
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in web-based business or retail industry experience that includes e-commerce on major platforms such as Shopify, Salesforce, BigCommerce and Magento
- Desire to go beyond the basics and bring new ideas and thinking to OrderGroove and our clients
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm, with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive ‘can-do’ outlook
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and that you can deliver the results we need.
- Raised over $100M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world
- Hundreds of customers including The Honest Company, Petsmart, L’Oreal, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, KIND Snacks, La Colombe Coffee, TULA, and many more
In 2021, subscriptions transformed the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove’s SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, Petsmart, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Our deep integrations with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, coupled with machine learning has helped us process billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible and remote work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a work-from-anywhere policy (fully remote with employees around the world), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!